MARLIN 1895SBL, .45-70 GOVERNMENT, LEVER ACTION, 18.5" BARREL, GRAY LAMINATE, 6+1 ROUNDS (T-REX APPROVED) *FREE SHIPPING*Marlin
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Actual buyer must pickup from FFL dealer who will conduct the background check.
Marlin® 1895SBL .45-70 Government Lever Action Rifle
With the big power of the .45-70 Government and the peace of mind that comes with a 6-round magazine tube, the Marlin® 1895SBL is the Rifle you want on your side when you venture into the wild. Not to mention the ultra-durable laminated hardwood stock, stainless steel finishes on all the metal parts, and the quick-acquisition capability of the XS ghost ring sights and scout scope mount. When it all comes together, you've got a Rifle that thrives on the unknown and the inhospitable.
- Big loop lever for use with gloves or for shooters with big hands
- Smooth lever action allows for quick follow-up shots
- Factory-installed scout scope mount
- Laminated stock for all-weather durability
- Stainless steel receiver, barrel, lever, trigger guard, magazine tube and loading gate.
- Caliber: .45-70 Government
- Action: Lever
- Capacity: 6+1
- Barrel length: 18.5"
- Barrel style: Stainless steel
- Barrel twist: 1:20"
- Stock: Black / gray laminated hardwood with fluted comb
- Trigger: Single stage
- Safety: Hammer block
- Sights: XS ghost ring rear, high-vis front post, scout scope mount
- Overall length: 37"
- Overall weight: 8 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 70478
- UPC: 026495018238